Ellh Karlaouzos- Gaston  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:12
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Dec 11, 2020

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem with my google account. My husband bought me many years ago a Gsuite for my sole trader enterprise in Greece.
Now that I'm uk based, I need this account to be moved also to the uk (to be able to download applications, to register to those applications (for HMRC for ex. etc.).

Google told us that we have to contact a reseller and that he'll do it and invoice me from now on.

problem: all resellers contacted so far are not
... See more
Hi Everybody,

I have a problem with my google account. My husband bought me many years ago a Gsuite for my sole trader enterprise in Greece.
Now that I'm uk based, I need this account to be moved also to the uk (to be able to download applications, to register to those applications (for HMRC for ex. etc.).

Google told us that we have to contact a reseller and that he'll do it and invoice me from now on.

problem: all resellers contacted so far are not interested in a sole trader enterprise like me or don't answer at all.

do any of you can help? thanks a lot.
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Not needed Dec 11, 2020

Ellh Karlaouzos- Gaston wrote:

Hi Everybody,

problem: all resellers contacted so far are not interested in a sole trader enterprise like me or don't answer at all.

You don't need Google, or anything connected with Google, to register for HMRC. Someone is telling you a lot of nonsense. Nor do you need Google to download applications. In fact the less information Google has about you, the better.

My suggestion: totally delete all your Google accounts and then open a new one.

[Edited at 2020-12-11 12:20 GMT]

Ellh Karlaouzos- Gaston
Ellh Karlaouzos- Gaston  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I need it though Dec 11, 2020

Tom in London wrote:

Ellh Karlaouzos- Gaston wrote:

Hi Everybody,

You don't need Google, or anything connected with Google, to register for HMRC. Someone is telling you a lot of nonsense. Nor do you need Google to download applications. In fact the less information Google has about you, the better.

My suggestion: totally delete all your Google accounts and then open a new one.

[Edited at 2020-12-11 12:20 GMT]

It was NHS sorry, I registered everything's ok but at some point they ask you to get your id verified and for that you have to take a picture downloading an app. if I can't because I'm based in another country, it's a problem. The issue is just because I registered as an enterprise, if I were an individual..no problem at all.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Google reseller to move from UE to uk

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »