Suzanne Deveson  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 09:03
Member (2007)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 29, 2006

Dear colleagues,

Could someone please help me with this error message I get when I try to align some file pairs? I'm using TRADOS 5.0 combined with a 2000 version of word, on an XP system. I originally translated the file in Word 2003, then tried to convert the file to rtf, and when that didn't work I tried to remove all the fancy layout. Still no luck...

Thanks in advance for your help.

N.B. I found a similar topic here, with a different error number, but
... See more
Dear colleagues,

Could someone please help me with this error message I get when I try to align some file pairs? I'm using TRADOS 5.0 combined with a 2000 version of word, on an XP system. I originally translated the file in Word 2003, then tried to convert the file to rtf, and when that didn't work I tried to remove all the fancy layout. Still no luck...

Thanks in advance for your help.

N.B. I found a similar topic here, with a different error number, but I couldn't work out how to do it from that...
Collapse

nrgetic
nrgetic  Identity Verified
Spain
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
control panel>regional settings>regional options>customize>numbers>list separator Mar 29, 2006

use the path in the title and change the ; for a ,
that should work!!

Best regards!

Suzanne Deveson
Suzanne Deveson  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2007)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Mar 29, 2006

Thanks Natalia - your instructions were crystal clear (I could follow them even though I have a Dutch version of XP) and it works! Brilliant!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS error 1442976668 'don't use ; as list separator in style name'

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »