Where can I download MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio?
Thread poster: Daniel Ekaterina Vasilieva
Daniel Ekaterina Vasilieva
Israel
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
Jul 12, 2022

I was using MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio plugin on Trados 2021 for a year and was very satisfied with it.
This week I had some issue with my Trados and I had to reinstall it completely. It removed all the plugins.

When I try to download it from the RWS web store, it throws an error - there is some kind of global issue and it's been lasting for a week already, it's impossible to download plugins there.
The in-Trados appstore does not work either.

Anyb
... See more
I was using MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio plugin on Trados 2021 for a year and was very satisfied with it.
This week I had some issue with my Trados and I had to reinstall it completely. It removed all the plugins.

When I try to download it from the RWS web store, it throws an error - there is some kind of global issue and it's been lasting for a week already, it's impossible to download plugins there.
The in-Trados appstore does not work either.

Anybody has a link where I can download the plugin?
I really can't wait for RWS to solve the issue on their website anymore, I have some urgent projects.

Thanks for the help in advance
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:45
English to Russian
MT Enhanced Plugin Jul 12, 2022

Try tthis link please.

[Edited at 2022-07-12 17:08 GMT]
Collapse

Yossi Rozenman
Fernando Barros

Israel
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you so much!! Jul 13, 2022

Stepan Konev wrote:

Try this link please.

[Edited at 2022-07-12 17:08 GMT]

Thank you so much!! You saved me, I have been trying to download it for over a week and it caused me so much trouble with work.
You have no idea how much easier you just made my life :')
Thank you, I hope you have a good day and a good life

Stepan Konev
adelina chernaeva-yolova

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:45
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
using custom glossary to automatically correct terms in MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio Jul 13, 2022

In case it is of use to someone, I have a recent thread about this very useful plugin. Specifically about the feature of using a custom glossary to automatically correct terms in the MT output.
... See more
In case it is of use to someone, I have a recent thread about this very useful plugin. Specifically about the feature of using a custom glossary to automatically correct terms in the MT output.

It's @ https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/rws-appstore/f/rws-appstore/42387/pre-post-lookup-in-mt-enhanced-trados-plugin-how-to-get-newly-added-terms-to-work-immediately
Collapse

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I download MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »