Oleg V. Martynov
Oleg V. Martynov
Izrael
Local time: 10:46
rosyjski > angielski
+ ...
Sep 15, 2021

Dear All,

Trying to import a .docx file into a project (tried it with three different projects, including a newly created one, and a number of files), I'm constantly getting this error message: An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document. Here is the more detailed description:

TYPE:
System.Exception

An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.DocCon
... See more
Dear All,

Trying to import a .docx file into a project (tried it with three different projects, including a newly created one, and a number of files), I'm constantly getting this error message: An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document. Here is the more detailed description:

TYPE:
System.Exception

An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXMLFramework

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXML.Framework.OpenXMLFramework.OpenDocument(ReadOnlyCollection`1 embeddedObjectsImportTasks, String storageFolder, IProgressContext progressContext)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.DOCX.DOCXConverter.OpenDocument(String filePath, ImportTask importTask)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.CharacterBasedConvertController.ImportDocument() at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.checkImportSuccessOfChainedImport(ImportTask firstTask)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.performNonchainedImport(IProgressContext progressListener, DocumentConverterConfigurationBase config, Boolean canEmitBreakingWs, ConverterPool converterPool, ImportTask currentImportTask, ISegmentMatcher segmentMatcher)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ImportWorker.DoImport(IProgressContext progressListener, Boolean autoPopulateTarget)

This also happens with files where there are no tracked changes at all. Is this a memoQ or an MS Word issue? Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance.
Collapse

Adieu
Adieu  Identity Verified
ukraiński > angielski
+ ...
Not a solution, but could be a redneck engineering style fix Sep 15, 2021

Have you tried select all cut pasting it through a different file? With track changes off?

Oleg V. Martynov
Oleg V. Martynov
Izrael
Local time: 10:46
rosyjski > angielski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Well, here's an update: Sep 16, 2021

I've restarted the PC, and now I can't get that error again... even with the same files. (Before I only restarted memoQ several times, but to no avail.) But the question still remains: what was it?!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing - "An error occured resolving the tracked changes in the document"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »