Italian equivalent of Zahlungsliste, TCR, Transpayment.
Thread poster: williamson (X)
williamson (X)
williamson (X)
Local time: 23:58
Dutch to English
+ ...
Sep 18, 2002

I know that this should be posted in business issues, but the agency I am experiencings some payment problems with mainly works with Italian translators. Would be better to warn them.

Is there an Italian equivalent of Transpayment or Zahlungsliste. Is it normal for Italian agencies to pay four and a half months after receipt of invoice? TIA

Mario Cerutti
Mario Cerutti  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 06:58
Italian to Japanese
+ ...
Italian payments Sep 19, 2002

You haven\'t seen the worse yet! They will always claim they are receving money from their customers much later than that, which is probably true.

Nice country, bad habits.

Mario Cerutti

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:58
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Non credo ci sia, ma... Sep 19, 2002

Hi,

I don\'t know of an equivalent Italian list, but \"Italians\" are the lists you mention in, so your message would reach them, too. To be honest, I think that the fewer these lists are, the more effective they are and messages can reach the highest number of colleagues at once.

You can use our ProZ Blue Board as well.

Best,

Giuliana
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian equivalent of Zahlungsliste, TCR, Transpayment.

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »