Blog with terminology resources and information
Thread poster: patriciabr
patriciabr
patriciabr  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:30
English to Spanish
May 14, 2014

Hello, everyone! I recently started a blog that gathers all the information and resources on terminology that I have been able to identify through courses, webinars, and searching the Internet.

It's called InMyOwnTerms.com Terminology for beginners and beyond. I am aware that terminology can get very technical, depending on what level you are working on, but my idea is to lure students and people who might be interested in the field.

I would appreciate your comments and
... See more
Hello, everyone! I recently started a blog that gathers all the information and resources on terminology that I have been able to identify through courses, webinars, and searching the Internet.

It's called InMyOwnTerms.com Terminology for beginners and beyond. I am aware that terminology can get very technical, depending on what level you are working on, but my idea is to lure students and people who might be interested in the field.

I would appreciate your comments and your collaboration in sharing resources with me, whether they are in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French. I still have a lot of information to post, but little time to do it. So I try to keep it going by posting contents and updates in my Twitter account @patriciambr.

Please note that I just started this a few weeks ago and that I'm still working on its structure and contents. I am aware that there's a lot of information that needs to be reorganized, but at least it's available. I do this on my free time and because I love terminology management, so please be kind in your comments (LOL!).

Thank you,

Patricia

[Edited at 2014-05-14 20:13 GMT]
Collapse

Anne Schulz
Anne Schulz
Germany
Local time: 01:30
English to German
+ ...
Website May 14, 2014

is InMyOwnTerms, for anybody who wants to visit it
It is definitely worth the trip

[Edited at 2014-05-14 20:09 GMT]

patriciabr
patriciabr  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:30
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Ann May 14, 2014

Anne Schulz wrote:

is InMyOwnTerms, for anybody who wants to visit it
It is definitely worth the trip

[Edited at 2014-05-14 20:09 GMT]

Thanks for the comment! and I have fixed the little typo.

[Edited at 2014-05-14 20:13 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blog with terminology resources and information

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »