Thread poster: Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur
Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur
Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 18:55
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
Apr 3, 2006

Software: Trados Freelance 7.0, TagEditor 7.0.0.615, Word 2003, running on Windows XP Pro

I translated 11 Word files that contain a lot of text boxes. After I saved the target, a lot of the files were rendered perfectly, while three of them are messed up completely. It's even hard to find all the textboxes I need. I can't really see any systematic difference between these three and the rest, other than these have even more text boxes and a very tight formatting.

Is the
... See more
Software: Trados Freelance 7.0, TagEditor 7.0.0.615, Word 2003, running on Windows XP Pro

I translated 11 Word files that contain a lot of text boxes. After I saved the target, a lot of the files were rendered perfectly, while three of them are messed up completely. It's even hard to find all the textboxes I need. I can't really see any systematic difference between these three and the rest, other than these have even more text boxes and a very tight formatting.

Is there any way to get this straight?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Document format messed up after TE translation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »