A Free Ticket for Politics of Traslation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21
Thread poster: Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:21
Member (2004)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Sep 26, 2021

Free ticket for Politics of the Translation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

Hi there, if you are free this afternoon and interested, I have a ticket for https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/literature-poetry/politics-translation

I won't be able to make it, so if you are interested, please let me know and I can
... See more
Free ticket for Politics of the Translation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

Hi there, if you are free this afternoon and interested, I have a ticket for https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/literature-poetry/politics-translation

I won't be able to make it, so if you are interested, please let me know and I can give you my ticket via email.

[Edited at 2021-09-26 09:32 GMT]
Collapse

Lenah Susianty
Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:21
Member (2004)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sep 26, 2021

[Edited at 2021-09-26 09:33 GMT]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

A Free Ticket for Politics of Traslation at the SOuthbank London this afternoon 26/9/21

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »