David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 18, 2011

Hello....

Is Proz.com support staff on holiday?

I have been waiting six days to get a response to my support request, #257494. I have sent three messages and have received no response whatsoever, except the automated one when I initially entered the ticket.

In other cases I have gotten a quick response. Everything alright?

Thanks!

David

Maria Alvarez
Maria Alvarez  Identity Verified
Spain
French to Spanish
+ ...
or maybe too busy May 18, 2011

Hi David:

I have the same issue. Usually the response is so quick, that I was wondering if everything is OK....

Who knows, maybe we are sending too many support requests.

Best, ML

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 12:01
SITE STAFF
Will make sure these get attended to May 18, 2011

Hi David, Hi Maria,

There are a few more support requests in the system than usual, but that's no reason for you not to have gotten a response yet. I'll make sure they are attended to in short order. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience.

Jared

David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 18, 2011

Jared wrote:

Hi David, Hi Maria,

There are a few more support requests in the system than usual, but that's no reason for you not to have gotten a response yet. I'll make sure they are attended to in short order. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience.

Jared

OK, thanks! No worries, just didn't know what was going on. I've gotten a message back now.

Best,
David

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:01
Member (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Outsourcing? May 18, 2011

Well, I've asked a simple question about RSS on April 20th and still did not get a satisfactory answer...

That is, in the meantime I've received several questions for clarification (to be fair, I did not reply to them promptly, as I was away), but nothing relevant to the topic. I have finally provided all the answers the support staff requested and am waiting for the response - it's been 9 days now...

[Edited at 2011-05-18 11:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Proz.com Support staff on vacation?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »