Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:49
anglais vers français
+ ...
Dec 15, 2011

Hello everyone,

I currently own $20 on my wallet, and the minimum cost of buying a text ad (which is ready to go) is precisely $20. But the only link I'm offered to follow when it comes to buying the ad is a "add money to your wallet" link. It's a bit absurd since I do happen to have what it takes.

How come? Is this a bug? A feature? (What kind of feature?)

Thank you for any answers,

Tom

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Espagne
Local time: 14:49
Membre (2007)
anglais
+ ...
Contact ProZ.com staff Dec 15, 2011

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
anglais vers français
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Done that Dec 17, 2011

Sheila Wilson wrote:

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Thank you Sheila, I had done that already. No answer... Thank you,

TC

Karen Zaragoza
Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 21:49
COLLABORATEUR DU SITE
Your support request has been addressed by site staff Dec 19, 2011

Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
... See more
Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
anglais vers français
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
OK, thank you Dec 19, 2011

Karen Dizon wrote:

Hello Tom,

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff

I've seen the answer. Still won't work, but I know where to go now

(I didn't have any alert for this answer, I assume it's normal... But it would help!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying text ad with wallet doesn't work

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »