How can I reply to Note to Asker?
Inițiatorul discuției: solange trad
solange trad
solange trad
portugheză
+ ...
Sep 2, 2007

I have tried to search the support and forums but cannot find an answer.

I have asked a kudoz question and have a 'note to asker' How do I reply to that note? I can only see options to send note to individiual answers.

Thank-you.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-09-02 12:39]

Fabio Descalzi
Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 10:27
Membru (2004)
din germană în spaniolă
+ ...
Explanation Sep 2, 2007

Hi Solange, thanks for asking.
First of all: your KudoZ question http://www.proz.com/kudoz/2115340 was, in general, properly asked (albeit the context might be a bit longer if possible). Right now you have two answers, so far everything OK.
solange trad wrote:
I have tried to search the support and forums but cannot find an answer.
I have asked a kudoz question and have a 'note to asker'

The person who put the Note to Asker evidently wishes to have some extra context.
If you wish to put that extra context as a Note, you just press the "Add Note" white button and write it (note that such a note has a short title and then a white field, both must be filled in).

solange trad
solange trad
portugheză
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
thank-you! Sep 3, 2007

Thank-you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I reply to Note to Asker?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »