Conny Gritzner
Conny Gritzner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:05
English to German
+ ...
Apr 9, 2013

Hi there,

Could someone recommend a good tax advisor for freelance translators based in Berlin? Many thanks!

Beatriz Sanchez
Beatriz Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Re: Being independent Apr 11, 2013

Hi Conni!

Click here:

http://www.bdue-berlin.de/fuer-mitglieder.html#Beratung

Diese Association (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V. = BDÜ) offer professional advice about tax questions for its members.

HTH
Best regards

Beatriz

helensussman (X)
helensussman (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:05
German to English
+ ...
Also looking for one! Apr 23, 2013

Hi Conny,

Did you manage to find one? I'm currently looking for the same and would be very grateful to know if you found someone.

Thanks!
Helen

Conny Gritzner
Conny Gritzner  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
do it yourself Apr 23, 2013

Hi Helen

I haven't found anyone, and I'll try to do it by myself as I haven't spent much I could use, and all recomendations I got were tax advisors in other cities than Berlin. Are you based in Berlin? I have a few open questions, maybe we could help each other with the information we got?

Regards
Conny

Soraya Guimarães Hoepfner
Soraya Guimarães Hoepfner  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Portuguese
+ ...
any results? May 8, 2015

Hi,

I know it is an old thread, but have you found a tax advisor? I am currently looking for one in Berlin too. Thanks in advance!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Good tax advisor in Berlin?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »