any good Managment Software available for Translators/Interpreters?
Thread poster: Eric Low
Eric Low
Eric Low
Local time: 15:43
English to Japanese
Nov 8, 2004

Dear all,

I am looking for a good management software to organize my quotation, invoices, expenses, accounting, project schedules, payment reminders, etc. Can anyone used or come across a good management tool for the above back office tasks? I look forward to hearing your advises.

Thanks,

Gilberto Lacchia
Gilberto Lacchia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:43
English to Italian
+ ...
Translation Office 3000 Nov 8, 2004

I have been using this software for about one year. I find it excellent. Moreover, the guys are very supportive and always reply to questions or observation, trying to solve your problems or to add new features requested by the users:

http://www.translation3000.com/redir.html?78543

Try it.

Gilberto

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Adieu
Adieu  Identity Verified
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
We get it! Sep 28, 2021

You ~reallly~ want to sell that tire pressure monitoring system!

ViolettaV

Michele Fauble
Michele Fauble  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:43
Member (2006)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Resolved Sep 28, 2021

It looks like the issue (advertising, identical posts in multiple threads) has been resolved.

[Edited at 2021-09-28 21:48 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

any good Managment Software available for Translators/Interpreters?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »