2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:12
SITE FOUNDER
Sep 30, 2009

Hi again,

When you are finished for the day with the conference, please take a minute to complete the post-conference survey: http://www.proz.com/survey/308

Don't get the wrong idea from this post... the event is only 1/3 over! Still plenty of time to take part... and all sessions will be playable all day.

Henry

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03
... See more
Hi again,

When you are finished for the day with the conference, please take a minute to complete the post-conference survey: http://www.proz.com/survey/308

Don't get the wrong idea from this post... the event is only 1/3 over! Still plenty of time to take part... and all sessions will be playable all day.

Henry

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03 16:05 GMT]
Collapse

Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 16:12
English to Spanish
+ ...
Duplicated entry Oct 1, 2009

Hi Henry,

I completed the survey yesterday. However, some time later, a question was made in one of the fora about which survey we were supposed to do, mentioning that there were two different surveys.

A link was provided, I clicked on it and it lead me to the same survey I had already delivered. In this situations, the system tells you "You have already done this survey" and prevents you from doing it again. Since that sign didn`t come up, I thought the first time hadn
... See more
Hi Henry,

I completed the survey yesterday. However, some time later, a question was made in one of the fora about which survey we were supposed to do, mentioning that there were two different surveys.

A link was provided, I clicked on it and it lead me to the same survey I had already delivered. In this situations, the system tells you "You have already done this survey" and prevents you from doing it again. Since that sign didn`t come up, I thought the first time hadn´t been registered, so I did it again, partially, almost blank, just to try. This time a sign did come up saying "Duplicated Entry...".

But my question is if my first entry counts, if it remains registered, or maybe the second deleted the first one? Should I do it again?

Besides, If I go the the link again now, the system still welcomes me and does not prevent me from doing it for a third time. It might be some kind of glitch I assume.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »