Questionnaire: Flexible or precarious working conditions in freelance interpreting?
Thread poster: Ciarán Pfiffer
Ciarán Pfiffer
Ciarán Pfiffer
Ireland
Local time: 14:48
English to German
+ ...
Jun 9, 2021

Hello everyone,

My name is Ciarán Pfiffer. I am a freelance interpreter, and I am carrying out this questionnaire as part of an MA research study with National University of Ireland, Galway.

I would very much appreciate if you could take a moment to answer this questionnaire on freelance interpreters' working conditions.

It should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for taking time out to respond to the questions.

The quest
... See more
Hello everyone,

My name is Ciarán Pfiffer. I am a freelance interpreter, and I am carrying out this questionnaire as part of an MA research study with National University of Ireland, Galway.

I would very much appreciate if you could take a moment to answer this questionnaire on freelance interpreters' working conditions.

It should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for taking time out to respond to the questions.

The questionnaire is aimed at freelance interpreters active mainly in Europe. Here is the link to the questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccIYHmJtPvZHcdfLIZNb0zb21UVbtiFpdl6Bivkf7cGW720w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Ciarán Pfiffer
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionnaire: Flexible or precarious working conditions in freelance interpreting?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »