https://www.proz.com/forum/translation_in_spain_la_traducci%C3%B3n_en_espa%C3%B1a/151055-spanish_language_course_in_oviedo.html

Spanish language course in Oviedo
Thread poster: Anna Katikhina
Anna Katikhina
Anna Katikhina  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:09
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 16, 2009

Hello,

Sorry if this is off-topic...

I'm looking for some Spanish language course in Oviedo, Asturias. I need a course for beginners (foreigners) that would last around 3 months or so. I've found some programs in Universidad de Oviedo, but I want to find out if there are any other options. Maybe someone has something else to offer? It doesn't matter to me if the course is at a state university or just a language school as long as the quality is good.

I'll
... See more
Hello,

Sorry if this is off-topic...

I'm looking for some Spanish language course in Oviedo, Asturias. I need a course for beginners (foreigners) that would last around 3 months or so. I've found some programs in Universidad de Oviedo, but I want to find out if there are any other options. Maybe someone has something else to offer? It doesn't matter to me if the course is at a state university or just a language school as long as the quality is good.

I'll be thankful for any advice.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spanish language course in Oviedo

Translation news in Spain

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »