“Thank you for such a good and instructive webinar! Vanda Nissen is an excellent speaker, thorough and professional, and she provided very detailed and relevant information regarding document translation. I liked the way the webinar was structured, it was very logical, covering all the important aspects of an official document. Also, it offered very valuable information about the requirements set to the translation of official documents in different countries, this is really good to know.
|Suggest courses you would like to see and express your interest in suggestions made by other colleagues.|
Make a suggestion »
Want to be a trainer?
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts
Everything you need to know to be able to effectively analyze and translate standard contract terms.
Machine Translation and Post Editing - Can MT and Translation Memories be combined?
- What is Automatic Translation (also called Machine Translation)
- Is it an enemy or a good friend?
- How to combine Machine Translation and Translation Memories (CAT TOOLS)
- Levels for the Post Editing
- Rates offered to be competitive on the translation market