Thread poster: Per Riise (X)
Per Riise (X)
Per Riise (X)  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 21:26
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jun 24, 2005

I've installed Gmail Drive, but it refuses to work. All it does is saying that the password/username is wrong, but it isn't. What are the experiences with this one? Would be cool if it worked, having 2 GBs of extra space for additonal back-ups, etc.

German Services
German Services
Local time: 14:26
English to German
+ ...
Try this Jun 24, 2005

Per Riise wrote:

I've installed Gmail Drive, but it refuses to work. All it does is saying that the password/username is wrong, but it isn't. What are the experiences with this one? Would be cool if it worked, having 2 GBs of extra space for additonal back-ups, etc.

As far as I know this happens when Gmail is changing the login script. You need to download the newest version of Gmail Drive. It's a very common problem with this shell extension, since it is not supported by Gmail itself. Or try this:

"I had the same trouble initially but I Signed out of of GMail, closed
my browser, rebooted and then opened the 'My Computer' folder and
right-clicked' the 'GMail Drive' and selected 'Login As...', then
entered my login name and password; I also checked the 'Auto Login:'
box. After I did this it successfully logged in and had no further
problems. I then opened my browser and logged into GMail as normal. "

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems w/ Gmail Drive

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »