Tópico cartaz: moya
moya
moya  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 16:54
francês para inglês
+ ...
Dec 12, 2003

I did this job for a translation agency (9968 words), I had some problems opening 4 diagrams (361 words), let the agency know about this. The job needed to be finished by Friday eve, on Thursday morning, I get email asking if it's finished yet, I send the whole job back, except from diagrams on Thursday noon, and explain about diagrams, they tell me to do as I can(on Thursday night), I send the diagrams on Friday morning, but according to agency, the client is not happy, because of the missing ... See more
I did this job for a translation agency (9968 words), I had some problems opening 4 diagrams (361 words), let the agency know about this. The job needed to be finished by Friday eve, on Thursday morning, I get email asking if it's finished yet, I send the whole job back, except from diagrams on Thursday noon, and explain about diagrams, they tell me to do as I can(on Thursday night), I send the diagrams on Friday morning, but according to agency, the client is not happy, because of the missing diagrams (in Thursday's mail) and will not pay a penny. So, eventhough the job was done properly, before time, they decide not to pay me. Can i get in touch with some association who can do something about this?
Thanks for your time
moya
Collapse

Roomy Naqvy
Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
Índia
Local time: 21:24
inglês para híndi
+ ...
Please use Blueboard Dec 12, 2003

Dear Colleague
For all payment related troubles, please use the Blue Board.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

non-payment

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »