SachiM
SachiM
Canada
Local time: 09:27
Japanese to English
Apr 19, 2018

Anyone use it?
https://app.languageterminal.com/lt
It's a free service by Kilgray (who makes memoQ).

I tried using it since the account login is the same as the Kilgray account (that you create if you buy memoQ), and it is integrated from Project home > Overview.

The two projects I added and finished translating (in memoQ) still say "Not started" and I can't find
... See more
Anyone use it?
https://app.languageterminal.com/lt
It's a free service by Kilgray (who makes memoQ).

I tried using it since the account login is the same as the Kilgray account (that you create if you buy memoQ), and it is integrated from Project home > Overview.

The two projects I added and finished translating (in memoQ) still say "Not started" and I can't find how to change the status.

Graphs for what I worked on historically looked interesting, but for now, I have no reason to keep using Language Terminal. Please let me know if you find it useful, and how.
Collapse

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:27
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
InDesign Apr 19, 2018

The only use I have for it is its InDesign conversion tool, which is very useful. Otherwise I stopped using it a long time ago.

SachiM
SachiM
Canada
Local time: 09:27
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Me too... Apr 27, 2018

Thanks for your input, John,
I agree with you. I don't see a point of continuing to use it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Language Terminal" for keeping track of projects

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »