Translators in Murmansk
Thread poster: Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 23:21
English to Thai
+ ...
Jun 10, 2017

I apologize that I cannot use Russian correctly, and I need to write in English.
As an elderly translator, I have spare time. I will visit Murmansk Oblast and St. Petersburg on 20 June - 11 July, 2017.
I will stay at Murmansk on 22-28 June to observe arctic life styles and nature.
I prefer someone to arrange a Powwow at Murmansk e.g. on 25 June so that I can exchange translation experiences and have valuable time with my Russian colleagues.

I am happy to hear idea
... See more
I apologize that I cannot use Russian correctly, and I need to write in English.
As an elderly translator, I have spare time. I will visit Murmansk Oblast and St. Petersburg on 20 June - 11 July, 2017.
I will stay at Murmansk on 22-28 June to observe arctic life styles and nature.
I prefer someone to arrange a Powwow at Murmansk e.g. on 25 June so that I can exchange translation experiences and have valuable time with my Russian colleagues.

I am happy to hear idea from my Russian friends (who possibly can use English, Japanese, French, Thai).
[I already contacted the one Murmansk translator but I expect more]

Best Regards,

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro Ph.D.
Bangkok, Thailand
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translators in Murmansk

Translation news in Russian Federation

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »