Tahibitha Rechel
Tahibitha Rechel
Germany
Local time: 10:18
English to German
+ ...
Aug 30, 2020

Hello everyone,

I've recently come across an issue using SDL Trados 2019. When I scroll through the documents, it doesn't scroll smoothly but rather jumps 20-50 lines at once. This is extremely unconvenient for the way I use this tool. Does anyone have an idea how to chance to scroll-setting in the software, i couldn't find anything online.

Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:18
English to German
+ ...
Scrolling in Trados Aug 30, 2020

Tahibitha Rechel wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've recently come across an issue using SDL Trados 2019. When I scroll through the documents, it doesn't scroll smoothly but rather jumps 20-50 lines at once. This is extremely unconvenient for the way I use this tool. Does anyone have an idea how to chance to scroll-setting in the software, i couldn't find anything online.

Thanks in advance!

Have a look at your mouse settings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Scrolling in Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »