Message "Sequence contains no matching elements" after clicking on "New Project" in Trados 2019
Thread poster: Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:00
Member (2010)
German to Polish
+ ...
Jul 27, 2020

Good evening,

Today I have bought and installed Trados 2019. Unfortunately, I can't create any projects with it, because after I click on "New Project" the message "Sequence contains no matching elements" appears.
I have tried the
... See more
Good evening,

Today I have bought and installed Trados 2019. Unfortunately, I can't create any projects with it, because after I click on "New Project" the message "Sequence contains no matching elements" appears.
I have tried the tip by Martti Kostamoinen in the SDL community: https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/28767/sequence-contains-no-matching-element/98758#98758, but it does not work.

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Malgorzata
Collapse

Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:00
Member (2010)
German to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The solution Jul 28, 2020

My local vendor has come up with a solution, which worked in my case. I went through the following steps: I went to the C drive > Users > My username > App Data > Roaming > SDL > SDL Trados Studio > 15.0.0.0 > deleted the XML files which were there.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Message "Sequence contains no matching elements" after clicking on "New Project" in Trados 2019

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »