Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann
Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:25
Member (2009)
English to German
Jul 6, 2020

Dear Colleague,

I have a new laptop and have installed Studio 2017 (some months ago, download no longer in my account available) and 2019. Unfortunately the Transit Plug-in does not work. When I try to open a file for translation, after having importet the PPF file, it is not possible.

I also tried to deinstall 2017 (maybe there are compatibility problems) but this is not possible because according to a popup I will have to deactivate the license, which is not possible
... See more
Dear Colleague,

I have a new laptop and have installed Studio 2017 (some months ago, download no longer in my account available) and 2019. Unfortunately the Transit Plug-in does not work. When I try to open a file for translation, after having importet the PPF file, it is not possible.

I also tried to deinstall 2017 (maybe there are compatibility problems) but this is not possible because according to a popup I will have to deactivate the license, which is not possible as it is no longer available in my account.

After Installation of the Plugin the following error message occurs after opening Studio 2019:

Error Message:

Das in Sdl.Community.StarTransit.plugin.xml definierte Plug-in enthält Verweise auf eine ältere Version der SDL API-Assemblys. Wenn Sie dieses Plug-in laden, könnte dies zu Stabilitätsproblemen in SDL Trados Studio führen. Kontaktieren Sie den Entwickler des Plug-ins, um eine aktualisierte Version des Plug-ins zu erhalten.

Möchten Sie dieses Plug-in trotzdem laden?
Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi.Extensions 4.0.0.0 neuere Version der SDL API installiertApi
Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.integ... 4.2.0.0 neuere Version der SDL API installiertApi etc.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Plug-in does not work

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »