Manual for Getting Started part 2 for exam preparation
Thread poster: Clare Rubin
Clare Rubin
Clare Rubin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:45
Spanish to English
Apr 17, 2020

I have done parts one and two of the Getting Started course but can only find the manual for part one in the resources (in part 2). I have therefore not been able to go over topics such as alignment and more complex functions.

Could anyone tell me where to find all the resources, please? I have been able to download the manual for part one, a workflow diagram and some sample files for part one.

I take it, for practising, you have to go back through the entire course con
... See more
I have done parts one and two of the Getting Started course but can only find the manual for part one in the resources (in part 2). I have therefore not been able to go over topics such as alignment and more complex functions.

Could anyone tell me where to find all the resources, please? I have been able to download the manual for part one, a workflow diagram and some sample files for part one.

I take it, for practising, you have to go back through the entire course content in order to find the exercises to practise on?

Also, who has taken the exams and how are they?

Thank you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Manual for Getting Started part 2 for exam preparation

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »