Katarzyna Slowikova
Katarzyna Slowikova  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:49
English to Czech
+ ...
Oct 8, 2017

Hello,
I'm working on my BF's computer with his Trados 2015 and there're only a couple of languages in the source and target languages lists. Those I need (Czech and Polish) are not included.
How do I add them to the lists?
I have read 2 topics dealing with similar question, except it was about adding a different versions of the same language. They both adviced to reinstall the program but my problem is, I don't have the installation CD and can't get it since I'm far away from
... See more
Hello,
I'm working on my BF's computer with his Trados 2015 and there're only a couple of languages in the source and target languages lists. Those I need (Czech and Polish) are not included.
How do I add them to the lists?
I have read 2 topics dealing with similar question, except it was about adding a different versions of the same language. They both adviced to reinstall the program but my problem is, I don't have the installation CD and can't get it since I'm far away from my BF. Is there a way to add a language which doesn't require the installation CD???
Pls help, I have a job to deliver on Tuesday and if I don't figure it out, I'm in big trouble!

[Edited at 2017-10-08 19:50 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-10-08 19:51 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding a language to the available languages

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »