Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel
Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:40
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Oct 3, 2017

Is there any dialog to adapt the Preview settings in Studio 2017?

I am looking specifically for 2 options:

1. setting the active sentence to the middle of the preview window. Currently it is always at the bottom, which is rather annoying. Seeing the active sentence in the middle of the preview windows gives a much better overview.

2. The Preview window shows as default the target. I am now working on a project consisting of many small files, which I therefo
... See more
Is there any dialog to adapt the Preview settings in Studio 2017?

I am looking specifically for 2 options:

1. setting the active sentence to the middle of the preview window. Currently it is always at the bottom, which is rather annoying. Seeing the active sentence in the middle of the preview windows gives a much better overview.

2. The Preview window shows as default the target. I am now working on a project consisting of many small files, which I therefore opened all together. For these files I need the source preview. But once I move to the next file, the preview goes back automatically to the target preview. I then set it again to source, and on the next file it jumps back to target, and so on.

Can these 2 settings be adapted?

Thank you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Preview settings

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »