How to attach CV in Blue Board applications ?
Thread poster: PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
France
Local time: 18:39
Member (2019)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 4, 2021

Is it possible to attach a CV in a Blue Board application? I'm talking about Blue Board applications, not job quotes. I can't seem to find the option (screenshot in attachment).

Thank you.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.56.05

[Edited at 2021-03-04 11:00 GMT]

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Philippe Mar 4, 2021

PHILIPPE GOUAY wrote:
Is it possible to attach a CV in a Blue Board application? I'm talking about Blue Board applications, not job quotes.

I have never heard of Blue Board applications, and I could not see any such feature when I checked it quickly. Can you give us an example URL of a page where you can perform a Blue Board application (and what is the name of the link or button that you click)?

Morano El-Kholy

PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
France
Member (2019)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Samuel Mar 4, 2021

Here is the link for Blue Board applications : https://www.proz.com/blueboard/?sp_mode=applications

You can access it by following this path on the ProZ website : Jobs & directories > Blue Board > Applications (on the right of the screen)

Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 19:39
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Copy/Paste. Mar 4, 2021

Hi Philippe,

Yes, there is no option for attaching your CV. but I think that you can simply copy/paste your CV or just your cover letter in the body of your application if you want to.

Kind regards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to attach CV in Blue Board applications ?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »