Local time: 18:36
English to German
+ ...
What about.... Feb 27, 2021

Lincoln Hui wrote:

Matthias Brombach wrote:

Lincoln Hui wrote:
They're not bothering you.

Is that your only (poor) reaction to a colleague who claimed it does bother her?

Tom's the only one who can answer you. I'm just trying to fit in with the way that the community does things.

[Edited at 2021-02-24 14:46 GMT]

...getting some interesting work done? In Italian (Milan) we say... lavurà no, eh?

Angie Garbarino
expressisverbis

Lincoln Hui
Lincoln Hui  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 01:36
Chinese to English
+ ...
Or... Feb 27, 2021

Wolfgang Schoene wrote:

Lincoln Hui wrote:

Matthias Brombach wrote:

Lincoln Hui wrote:
They're not bothering you.

Is that your only (poor) reaction to a colleague who claimed it does bother her?

Tom's the only one who can answer you. I'm just trying to fit in with the way that the community does things.

[Edited at 2021-02-24 14:46 GMT]

...getting some interesting work done? In Italian (Milan) we say... lavurà no, eh?

Maybe some people should take their own advice and stop this religious and self-righteous crusade against necroposting

Plus, this is what the community does to people who are getting interesting work done. I'm not quite stooping down to the level of this community yet.

[Edited at 2021-02-27 12:37 GMT]

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
English to German
+ ...
Fact is... Feb 27, 2021

Lincoln Hui wrote:

Can someone tell me why necroposting is bad form? What difference does it make how long ago it was posted?

...nobody cares so you're wasting bandwidth and our time.

expressisverbis
Angie Garbarino

Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
I retract Feb 28, 2021

When I expressed my understanding for Lincoln's behaviour in these lonely times, I didn't realise how excessive it is. I'm unable to edit my initial posting (only possible within 24 hrs), so I retract here.

Lincoln, if there's sth. you'd like to share or discuss, why not submit a separate forum post?
Who knows, maybe someone will even answer!

C

Lincoln Hui
Lincoln Hui  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 01:36
Chinese to English
+ ...
Can't Feb 28, 2021

Cilian O'Tuama wrote:

When I expressed my understanding for Lincoln's behaviour in these lonely times, I didn't realise how excessive it is. I'm unable to edit my initial posting (only possible within 24 hrs), so I retract here.

Lincoln, if there's sth. you'd like to share or discuss, why not submit a separate forum post?
Who knows, maybe someone will even answer!

C

Not allowed to.

By the way, have you heard of Spotify?

[Edited at 2021-02-28 06:15 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Virus Email

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »