Memsource initial training and setup: are there manuals/courses/trainers?
Thread poster: BabelOn-line
BabelOn-line
BabelOn-line
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:52
English to French
+ ...
Jun 8, 2020

Hello, Prozians,

We are now trying Memsource out. So far, it looks very robust and seems to offer all the features we need.

However, I am a bit frustrated with the lack of reference manual for Memsource.

This SaaS offers a number of bite-size videos – which, fair enough, are well put together, but I still have a poor overview of "what does what". What I am saying is, it feels like I have all the bricks lined up but I am lacking in mortar to join
... See more
Hello, Prozians,

We are now trying Memsource out. So far, it looks very robust and seems to offer all the features we need.

However, I am a bit frustrated with the lack of reference manual for Memsource.

This SaaS offers a number of bite-size videos – which, fair enough, are well put together, but I still have a poor overview of "what does what". What I am saying is, it feels like I have all the bricks lined up but I am lacking in mortar to join sections together, if this makes sense.

Often, we understand things by trial and error - which is OK but time consuming. Memsource in-house trainers' help can be enlisted, but the hourly cost is frankly unreasonable for a validation phase.

I could not find an online course (like e.g. Lynda) or a trainer in our area (East-Surrey/South West London) or on-line.

Would you know of a training resource or a freelancer who could help?

Thanks for your input.
Collapse

Lianne van de Ven

Florencia Pasquale
Florencia Pasquale
Local time: 06:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Memsource certified trainer Oct 27, 2020

Hello, I am a Memsource certified trainer. If you are still looking for help, feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will follow up with a proposal.
Best regards,

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Memsource initial training and setup: are there manuals/courses/trainers?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »