Carole Pinto
Carole Pinto
France
Local time: 10:31
Member (2011)
English to French
Aug 4, 2017

Hi all,

The content of TMs in the translation memory no longer appears in the main Edit display (on the upper left side of the screen) It's called 'Translation results' in French so I'm unsure of what this feature is called in English. It suddenly diseappeared and I have no idea why as I didn't change anything in the display.
I tried to uninstall it, refresh the display, to no avail.
I find this feature useful when working on fuzzies as I can get a visual of the differen
... See more
Hi all,

The content of TMs in the translation memory no longer appears in the main Edit display (on the upper left side of the screen) It's called 'Translation results' in French so I'm unsure of what this feature is called in English. It suddenly diseappeared and I have no idea why as I didn't change anything in the display.
I tried to uninstall it, refresh the display, to no avail.
I find this feature useful when working on fuzzies as I can get a visual of the differences between the segments. Now this display is useless.
Any ideas everyone?
Collapse

Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Possible solution Aug 4, 2017

Hi,
Go to the ribbon tab "View" and click "Translation results" icon. This should do.

Nora Diaz
Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:31
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Window layout Aug 4, 2017

Hi Carole,

If the entire Translation Results pane disappeared from your screen, try resetting your window layout by going to the View tab and clicking Reset Window Layout.

Carole Pinto
Carole Pinto
France
Member (2011)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
It still doesn't work Aug 4, 2017

Dear Nadia and Wojciech,

Many thanks for your prompt response.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Gitte Hoveds (X)
Gitte Hoveds (X)
Denmark
Danish to English
+ ...
Have you checked your settings? Aug 7, 2017

Sorry, if this is an obvious, and therefore unhelpful question, but have you checked your settings?

File / Options / Editor / Translation Results Window

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Content of TM in translation memory doesn't appear in Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »